ICARELIFE offers an efficient way of transporting medications, specimens, modular operation theatre supplies, clean and dirty linen. It dramatically reduces man-power delivery tasks, shortens turnaround time, enables “lean” workflow processes.
Every hospital has unique challenges, by automating TMI autonomous Mobile Robot, staff members are able to spend more time on higher-value patient care activities.
How the TMI works
TMI has a map of the hospital stored in its memory and uses a scanning laser and infrared and ultrasonic sensors to detect and model the environment in real time to maintain accurate position and avoid obstacles. The TMI communicates through the wireless network to control elevators and doors as respond to fire alarm systems. TMI automatically returns to its charging dock after completing a delivery.
ICARELIFE autonomous Mobile Robot includes proprietary self-navigation software idea for applying in the hospital environments.
Smart Technology for Existing or New Hospital Construction
TMI is perfect for both new construction and existing construction. By using smart, autonomous navigation technology TMI is able to deliver payloads directly to point-of-use locations rather than intermediate stations. Unlike AGV systems, it does not require extensive infrastructure planning, tracks, or wires is able to use existing and shared elevators and does not require a build-in ”beacon” system to navigate. As a matter of fact, most of today’s TMI installations were completed in existing facilities.
24X7 Productivity Improves
TMI works around the clock, it is a substitute for the manpower needed to haul and transport goods, materials and clinical supplies within the hospital.
Staff can spend more time with patients or assist nursing instead of transporting goods. More time with patients translates to better care and improves patient satisfaction scores.
Integrated drawer and door mobile robot provide biometric security plus pin code access to protect and ensure delivery of sensitive medications or laboratory specimens.
Worker Safety, Doctors & Nurses Satisfaction
Injuries sustained while moving heavy loads are common. Nurses often express relief when they no longer have a transport awkward Mobile Robot.
When clinical staff becomes distracted to look for missing materials or medications, they make mistakes and patient suffers. If they are preoccupied with logistics tasks, they are unable to spend that time attending to the needs of the patient.
Enhances the High-tech hospital
The TMI is a highly visible investment as it travels the halls, rides elevators and audibly speaks while performing its tasks. Hospital using the TMI is serious about improving efficiency. It enhances their reputation as being on the leading edge of medical care.
TMI is a smart autonomous mobile robot that has become a common sight in hospitals as it delivers materials and supplies. TMI efficiently delivers medications, lab specimens, food and linens and removes trash and waste. It has a measureable ROI and provides tangible improvements in care.
Using it is simple: Load the cart and touch a screen to send it to a destination, or even multiple destinations. Hospitals who use TMI improve efficiency and focus staff on higher-touch patient care and value-added services.
- Delivers medications securely and provides chain-of custody control through a biometrically secured drawer cart;
- Frees up staff to focus on clinical care activities rather than the transport of medications.
- Delivers blood or tissue specimens from remote collection points to a main lab using a biometrically secured door cart;
- Allows clinical staff to remain closer to care units rather than taken off task to transport speciments.
- Delivers trays of food from the kitchen and returns dirty trays from unit using detachable meal tray carts;
- Facilitates “concierge”or “room service” models;
- Delivers clean linen using detachable multi-shelf racks and returns dirty linen using detachable tall bins;
- Supports both replenishment and exchange models
- Transports trash or regulated waste in detachable covered bins;
- Carts are compatible with automatic tippers.
ICARELIFE offers all technical and installation services to help you plan the most efficient uses for your TMIs, map routes through your hospital, design elevator and door controllers, and can provide carts upon requests. The installation process is non-invasive and hassle-free.
Product Features and benefits:
- Optimization for hospital service, reduces cost; improve efficiency, frees clinical staff;
- Navigates autonomously without added infrastructure;
- Open doors, call and ride elevators;
- Give ways to people, no injuries to people and no damagesto carts and facilities.
- Navigates around obstacles;
- Makes schedules and on-demand deliveries;
- Wide variety of interchangeable carts and secure delivery;
- Delivers up to 200kgs, medications and IVs; delivers specimens;
- Delivers operating rooms supplies, meals, clean or dirty linen;
- Remove trash and regulated medical waste;
- 24/7 support and proactive monitoring from the command center;
- Substantial reduction of operating costs;
- Proven reliable, cost effective.
Contact Us Now